Waste Certification and Annual Report Update
DEQ and Cooperative Extension are partnering to offer Certified Animal Waste Operators training to help with filling out and filing their annual reports (due April 1) and understanding permit changes.
This training will provide operators with new permit requirements and instructions on how to fill out and submit the new required annual reporting document. New permit topics will include:
- Rainbreaker certification forms
- Records retention changes
- Groundwater monitoring requirements
- Weekly stocking form requirement
- Phosphorus Loss Assessment Tool requirements
Annual report instruction will include a line-by-line review of the form and how to compile the information from 2019 records.